Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 clock illumination

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryoko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 3:32pm
I'm sorry, I forgot to write: Dunmanifestin, thank you for your reply, too.
**See Admin** View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **See Admin** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 7:27pm
Ive never done anything bar replacing them for a direct swap over
Dunmanifestin View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dunmanifestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 7:40am
Ryoko, no worries :) Yeah, I can imagine they've noticed a gap in the market, our cars are probably not the only Nissans that use the cap. I did have a lot of success swiping dash bulbs from scrapyards a while back, but haven't had a trip up in month and the last few times there have been no Primeras, guess they're just the wrong age?
Still, I hope you find a solution you are happy with. 

Norm: do they still dim?
--Kuro P11GT Saloon-- COTM April '13
**See Admin** View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **See Admin** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 7:50am
Not sure as my fake GT doesnt have this option BUT my guess is they willbut in all honesty how often do you actually use this feature ? I look at the white LED's being fitted not as a mod but a safety feature making seeing the dash clearer to see. My son's P11 is so dim compared to mine. The off white / blue ones i had were clear enough the full blue not so much different. Im quite lucky in that Ive got switches coded blue to match the car and just looks so neat over the standard ones. Now n then the plasma sets come up on here but very very few n far between
Ryoko View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryoko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Dunmanifestin Dunmanifestin wrote:

I did have a lot of success swiping dash bulbs from scrapyards

That's a great idea! Wink

I think I will get used to the yellow colour. Party

By the way, I found an interesting comparison on the net:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12