Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11 - Lost Keys. What do I need.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 - Lost Keys. What do I need.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 - Lost Keys. What do I need.
    Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 1:56pm
Hi All,

I have just came into ownership of a 1999 P11 1.6 however it doesn't have a set of keys with it. My father is a estate agent and has been asked to clear a repossessed house where the primera is. It hasn't been on the road since 2010 and after searching the house we cannot find keys for it. Now I'm guessing im going to need to get a blade cut and programmed? Something like this. Or do I just need a key cut?

Many Thanks.
mattsix View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattsix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 5:48pm
Call out an auto lock Smith.
Be around £120 they will program a new key for you to the cars reg number.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 7:17pm
I would have thought 'Coming into possession' of the un-run since 2010 Primera with no keys would be the least of your problems
Chesterman View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by timeshock! timeshock! wrote:

I would have thought 'Coming into possession' of the un-run since 2010 Primera with no keys would be the least of your problems

I have faith in 90s Jap cars. Its more likely to start than the un run since 2010 Audi A3 thats on the drive LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply