Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11-144 AC/heater problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 9:13am
I had the ac checked and there are no leaks and the system is full of gas. 
Can you guide me in how to check the mixer flaps? I am unexperienced in this kind of stuff, so I have no idea where to look at and what to do.
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 10:51pm
When was pollen filter last changed?
Dawek View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 11:43pm
Oh, I have no idea, will check asap.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 6:19am
Have you got the Service Manual?

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-factory-service-manuals_topic29493.html

There are some troubleshooting guides in there
Dawek View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 6:46am
Yeah, I will take a look and try suggestions in there.
Dawek View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 9:47pm
Hey guys, I have an update, pollen filter is all right, also no fuses are blown so it really has to be the air mix flap. 
The problem is that I can't reach it as I struggle with dismouting the air con front panel. There is a cable going from the knob that sets from which vents should the air be coming from and I have no clue how to disconnect it. Any suggestions?
Dawek View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 12:43pm
Just few days after my previous post in this thread the weather got much colder, AC was no longer needed so I didn't bother trying to fix the problem anymore. But as the temperatures climbed over 30°C mark i really felt the urge to have working AC. 

So i took a look at this thread again and took a look at the suggestions over here. 
For the air mix flap being stuck i took a quick look at the FSM and found that the flap is inside the heater/AC/blowing big box which looks really hard to reach and i didn't want to disassemble half of the vehicle. 

Then i was like, ok, let's check the air mix flap motor (left circle), but i'm kinda stuck, because i can't get off the light plastic piece hold by that black clip (right circle). 

This is what it looks like from the other side:

Do you guys know how to take it off? And if what i'm trying is any useful?
Thanks
Nissan p11 144 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nissan p11 144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 2:06pm
How did it end? I have the same problem, and now with the summer around the Costner, it has to be fixed🤞🏻
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12