Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Air Bag Warning Light

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brian_magicbus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Air Bag Warning Light
    Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:55am
Hi, Please Help, I have a 2005  P12 2.2 D. last week I pushed the front passanger seat forward to fit stuff in the back, I heard a click under the seat, when I went to drive away, the air bag light was flashing on the dash. when I got home I looked under the seat. The big yellow connector block was pulled apart so I clicked it closed, but the air bag warning light is still flashing.
How do I fix it.
Thanks.
Brian.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:02pm
turn the key to on (not starting the engine)
the airbag light will be on for 7 seconds, as soon as it goes out turn the key to off wait 3 seconds
repeat twice more
turn to on
the airbag light will flash in sequence (a code showing fault you may not havit one now)
Start engine and turn to off
switch on and fault should be cleared
brian_magicbus View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brian_magicbus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:49am
Thank You very much for taking the time to answer my question, I'll give it a go.
Brian. 
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:17pm
Brian, see the edited post above, sorry I missed out the 3 second ruleEmbarrassed
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brian_magicbus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:50am
Thank's again, I'll give it ago, let you know how I get on.
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brian_magicbus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:11pm
Your fantastic!!!! I did it, air bag light gone off,,, thank You so much.
Brian
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brian_magicbus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:13pm
I did it, thank you so much, air bag light gone off.
Kind Regards
Brian.
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:35pm
Simples when you knows howThumbs Up
Immlang View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immlang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 6:29pm
Thank you so much for your advice.
I had this problem, I followed your advice and the fault cleared. I am very grateful.
Alan 114 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan 114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2013 at 2:11pm
Big smile Thank you thank you thank you just tried it on my car yes it worked thought i was going to have to get it reset at the garage . so Big Thanks Alan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>