Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - nissan primera p12 beeping when left indicator on?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nissan primera p12 beeping when left indicator on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 5:33pm
Try this 1st.  It's on page 5 of the How To Section.    Thumbs Up                                                              http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/p12-rear-light-removal-now-with-simple-earth-fix_topic16533.html

Or Page 1 of this post.
Roy
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 5:40pm
I'm surprised that you did not go straight to solution mode and do the earth fix mentioned o page one.

Here the link to the fix

isbou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isbou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 7:52am
Hello, thanks you for your reply, indeed I saw this solution, but I'm not able to apply it on my P12, because there is difference between the model in the solution and my car, please see attached photos of the rear installed on my car.
isbou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isbou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 7:56am
Originally posted by isbou isbou wrote:

Hello, thanks you for your reply, indeed I saw this solution, but I'm not able to apply it on my P12, because there is difference between the model in the solution and my car, please see attached photos of the rear installed on my car.

Oh sorry I don't find how to upload image :(
below link you can see them.

https://autoparts.beforward.jp/detail/Lightings/Tail-Lights/PA01729958/

NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 8:41pm
Photo uploading

I cant tell from the photograph the internal layout, backplate arrangement of bulb holder fixing but you are going to have to figure out how to affix and earth wire to it and run it to a fixing
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 10:12pm
That light is from a P12 Saloon. The bulb holders on the rear are the same as the Hatchback. Thumbs Up
Different bulb fittings thats all. Smile
Roy
isbou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isbou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:32am
Originally posted by roy.2 roy.2 wrote:

That light is from a P12 Saloon. The bulb holders on the rear are the same as the Hatchback. Thumbs Up
Different bulb fittings thats all. Smile

Thank you for ypur reply, so with this rear light how to apply earth wire solution?32
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:44am
Follow the guide isbou and all will be well.  Thumbs Up
Roy
isbou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isbou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:19am
Wich guide? Sorry I'm a geek in this. So please help more :)...if the guide is the above post I'm still not able to apply it as my rear light is not the same than what it's shown on above solition.
Sorry again guys to disturb you with my problem.
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:54am
As I said above you are going to have to adapt the fix. Separate the back plate from the housing to get access and route the earth wire through one of the opening if it will go drill a route through.at a push bring it out the side where the seal is.
To be honest I don't think you need to do any of that if you were to check that the lamp you replaced was an exact match for the burnt out on, I suspect it is not the same.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>