Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera p12 clip broke on window mechanism
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera p12 clip broke on window mechanism

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony8384 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera p12 clip broke on window mechanism
    Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 7:03pm
Primera 04 plate window doesnt go fully down as the window falls out quarter way down i had someone look and the 1 of the clips is broke i know you can get a regulator repair kit with clips in the set but i shown the person who discorverd the broken clip and he said it dont look like same clips even though it states its for my year of car any help in the right direction would be great ?
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 9:34pm
Not sure what you have been shown or what you are looking at, but you can buy the clips separately and fit to the existing mechanism, you will need to glue the clip to the glass.

Your car is 04, right on the turn of the change in P12 versions although I was not aware that the window mech was one of the changes made.
Electrolyte View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electrolyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 9:39pm
When my drivers window failed I found the glue holding the clips attached to the glass had given way.
I removed the glass and put the holders back in position then marked this with masking tape, cleaned the glass with a razor and used Evo-Stick seriously strong stuff to refit them. No problems since !!
If in doubt give it a clout!
anthony8384 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony8384 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 10:02pm
My clip has actually snapped
 Post Reply Post Reply