Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 - Display issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiroan Cader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 - Display issue
    Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 4:03pm
Hi,
I have nissan primera p12 2001, 2000cc Japan used imported car.
Since past 3 months display get stuck in morning. Until do power reset it was stuck/freeze. My car display is not coloured one, just one colour.

1. Can you assist for above issue.
2. Is that display possible to swap with colour type
3. What Is the possibility to add reverse camera/DVD for colour type display

Thanks.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 5:43pm
Hi and welcome to the forum. Japanese imports have some fundamental differences to the euro model, as far as swapping out components or upgrading is concerned it is a minefield even without it being a non euro model. I’m not sure I have heard of a screen freezing in this way before, you may want to have a look on the New Zealand NPOC site as they all have import models. Swapping to a colour screen I believe would require other upgrades so I would try to source an exact swap. Camera upgrade would require a colour screen and the wiring loom to be fitted, posts on here have been hit and miss to whether they are fitted or not.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 9:26pm
Welcome to NPOC

It might be worth unplugging and replugging the connectors to the Audio and Display.
Possibly a loose or corroded connection.
Shiroan Cader View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiroan Cader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 2:31am
Ok thanks for the prompt feedbacks,
I will try so.
 Post Reply Post Reply