Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 - ECU Reprogramming - No Cruise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 - ECU Reprogramming - No Cruise

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campbell1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 - ECU Reprogramming - No Cruise
    Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 6:16pm
Hello, I have 2 ECU kits for my Primera, One has cruise control functionality and only one immobiliser key chip, The other has no cruise control functionality but has 2 keys/immobilisers, 
I want to keep cruise control and have 2 keys so what is the cheapest way to do this properly? 

I have 2 key blades for the ignition lock so was thinking remove the immobiliser chip from the key and glue it near the NATS antenna and have no chips in either key then both would start it...... Then problem is so would a screwdriver/drill...lol Though car is still lockable with remote so safe enough i think but just wondering if anyone has any easier solutions, Ive asked nissan to reprogram ECU to add cruise control function and they say it cant be done, So proper way i guess is reprogram one of my other immobiliser chips to the ECU with cruise control but how much would nissan charge for this?
campbell1987 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campbell1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 1:53pm
ANyone any ideas?
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 5:31pm
Some Locksmiths can make these Keys including the Chips.
Cheapest solution as you say is to secure the good Chip inside the Car.
Who is going to know?
 Post Reply Post Reply