Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 - front drivers electric window
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 - front drivers electric window

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 - front drivers electric window
    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 6:31pm
Hi folks. I need to get hold of a replacement front drivers side electric window regulator and running gear, clips, etc, minus the motor (which I have/still works).

My Primera is a 2006 1.8 Flare, but I’m guessing they’re all the same on the P12’s?

Preferably I’d like to get one secondhand from a breakers or somewhere cheap online.

Any recommendations please.

Thanks.

Nigel.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 8:05pm
Have a look on Ebay for Primera P12 Window Regulator

You can get all the Parts - Clips, Cables and Pulleys in a Kit from around £5
Or Aftermarket Regulators from around £20

timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 9:15pm
it is usually just the clips that go on these, if your motor is good why are you changing so much?
Noddydog View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 9:59pm
Ok. Originally a mechanic I use said get the regulator off eBay and he sent me the link. So I did ... and he tried to fit it. But then he decided I needed additional ‘repair clips’ and sent me a link to these also on eBay. So I bought those.

But then he tried to fit it all together and apparently it wouldn’t fit. So now he (and I) have lost all hope in the eBay option and he just wants to get everything off an old Primera and be done with it.

Given the window broke 4 months ago, I do as well!
Noddydog View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:05pm
This is what he had me order on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-NISSAN-PRIMERA-P12-ELECTRIC-WINDOW-REGULATOR-FRONT-RIGHT-DRIVERS-2002-ON-NEW/131708756520?fits=Car+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3APrimera%7CPlat_Gen%3AP12&hash=item1eaa742228:g:U3QAAOSwaaJa1cnK

Noddydog View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:05pm
And https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WINDOW-REGULATOR-REPAIR-CLIPS-FOR-NISSAN-PRIMERA-P12-FRONT-RIGHT/331885866433?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 7:07am
If you want genuine Nissan, do the same Ebay Search but tick 'Used' for the Condition.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:16pm
The items seem fine, When I did mine I seem to remember it was a pig of a job as the wire had unspooled and it took ages to get right, once the sweet spot was found it all when together swimmingly
Noddydog View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noddydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:06pm
I had a breaker text me today saying they had the bits, but they were ‘on car’. Does this mean I’d have to go and take it off myself or that they’re prepared to do it?
Babygodzilla View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babygodzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 12:36am
The non original Nissan cheap kits on ebay are crap, don't bother.I tried two sets and they broke easily and quickly . A breaker/ scrapper may require you to remove from car but ask first. Used genuine parts probably the only way to do the job properly at an affordable price, goodluck!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>