Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Heater problems...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkshirelass78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 11:35am
We had this problem last week

From Nissan the part was around £39
and Andrew Page parts place charged £11 for filter all good as new now

But I did notice in the service history they had this done 2 years ago and cost the £97 at a garage :S only cost us £50 ish to do it our selves
casementp12 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casementp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 10:11am
thanks for that yorkshire lass :D
Sexybubbles1990 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sexybubbles1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 2:00pm
What do I go on on marlin to get the 67 pence resister
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 7:22pm
Maplin don't seem to sell the 152 degree thermal fuse any more.
Search on ebay for thermal fuse 152. £1.50 delivered
fj1200dd View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fj1200dd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 1:11pm
Thanks to everyone offering information on this thread - you've saved me well over £100.

Nissan dealer wanted £75 just to 'diagnose' the fault (despite their parts expert saying she was sure it was the BCM), then £40 for the part and another £42 to fit - total £157.  And of course they wanted the car all day to fit me into their 'busy schedule'.

So I took a punt and bought the part.  Five minutes to fit (would have been quicker if I was a contortionist!), ignition on - we have blower!  Total cost £40.

Excellent result - thanks again.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 6:02pm
Thumbs Up
hodges View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hodges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 7:52pm
had a problem with the heater blower and also cd player , we changed the heater blower but still dont work and also we changed the cd player that also dont work it will take the cd and eject the cd but wont play it or the radio but the old one would play the radio could any one help plz its nissan primera 2.2 reg 53

robert
rhodges
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 8:03pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
have you read this thread at all?
you need to change the fan control unit

If you changed the audio unit did you have it recoded to the car ny Nissan or Clarion? I would have thought you would have the 'Secure' message on the screen
Redspaniardp12 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redspaniardp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 8:33am
Just to say thankyou for this info I have a Nissan Primera 1.8 SE 52 plate.The Blower/Heater stopped working completely.Took out the above mentioned module by the clutch pedal and bridged the offending component on it. Its now working while im waiting for the new part. Its -3c today so cant thank you enough for this information.
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 10:11am
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
Thanks for the feedback, pleased you got the problem sorted and that you found the answer yourself well doneThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>