Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 Main 120A fuse blown and stuc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Main 120A fuse blown and stuc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Main 120A fuse blown and stuc
    Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 9:10pm
The 120A main fuse in my Nissan Primera P12 (2003) was blown when I got well-intentioned but less knowledgeable help starting it with an empty battery. My help mixed up + and -... I've gotten a replacement fuse but can't remove the old one. It might have partially melted stuck but Google tells me that the same type of fuse is somehow bolted in place - at least in some other cars. I've looked at the factory service manual and in this case it says remarkably little. I can't even find out how exactly to remove the fuse box. Any advice to give me what to do? How do I remove the fuse box? And once I manage to remove it, how do I remove the main fuse?
 Post Reply Post Reply