Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Phone Cradle ID Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plane Mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Phone Cradle ID Help
    Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 1:36pm
Hi all
After my (54 Reg) P12 dCi SE got written off by a little old lady driving a "scud missile", I've treated myself to another P12.

With the insurance money I've acquired an (05 Reg) P12 dCi T-Spec, and it has already got a hands-free cradle mounted in the centre console....

I've sussed out that it's a Nokia cradle but don't know which Nokia phones it's compatible with.
I've had a look through some older posts on NPOC but none of the part numbers seem to match.
Do any of you knowledgeable guys know which Nokias I can use with it?

Here's a photo of the underneath of the top part of the phone cradle showing some numbers...

Thanks

Andy Mc
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 1:58pm
Because your a 05 Reg makeover P12 pretty sure the Nokia cradle supports a number of older Nokia's therefore any of these should work:

6100, 6220, 6230, 6610, 7210, 7250(i)

Try and test one if you can, note if the model does not have an (i) after it I believe the phone version with an (i) is not compatible (that was what a Nissan techie told me)

MATT GT View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MATT GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 2:05pm

Hi, as long as it has had the right cradle fitted the following phones should work.

Nokia 6100, 6220, 6230, 6610, 7210, 7250(i)
Plane Mad View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plane Mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 10:15am
Thanks guys.
I've a mate who's lent me an old 6230i, it fits in the cradle, charges the battery and shows o2 on the dashboard screen, but apart from that it doesn't work, Unhappy perhaps it needs the 6230without the "i"
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:12pm
Yep that will be right, time get find another mateLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply