Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P12 tyre pressure sensors reset Q ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 tyre pressure sensors reset Q ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 12:45am
Can I ask how much the ring only was? Cheapest CV's I've been quoted are £150-160 up to £380 +vat for a Nissan dealer near Gatwick. (That was for 1.5 hours if everything came off the car easily!) I should have made it clear I only wanted a CV joint. Not to pay for his holiday!LOL

George Orwell never said it would be this bad.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 9:38am
It was back in 2013 I have just pulled out the bill, it was £10.00 for the ring, £30.00 to fit total £48 inc VAT, Just looking on Ebay they are £1.99 upwards
justmirel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmirel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:25pm
Hello guys.

I have a Primera tspec 04 and I fitted new alloy's and tyres together with new Autel sensors.
I got to the point of programming all sensors with the Autel diagnostic tool but I simply cannot put the car in learning more.i saw some videos on YouTube with a wire behind one but there is none!

Any advice regarding how to put it in learning more please?
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:27pm
Which of the Autel diagnostic tools did you use? If it's any of their tpms tools, yes you could wake the sensors up, but none to the best of my knowledge can programme the sensor to the Primera. However, you could copy the ID of your old sensors to the new MX sensors and install them to the wheels from which you have copied respectively.
justmirel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmirel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:09pm
Hi,

This is the one I use: https://imgur.com/a/urlT6Dz

If you can detail me your idea will be grateful. I still got the old tyres but I think only 3 of them still works. You reckon that if I clone the old ones the system that will do the trick?

I'm struggling from August to fix this..there's absolutely no info about this..probabil very rare primeras out there with TPMS!

Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:21pm
Yes, you can clone the IDs with the TS401. Once you've retrieved each ID depress the Y button, which will take you into the programming mode for cloning.
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:39pm
Check these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4fWyQtXMuw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwMxHx8WoYw
justmirel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmirel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:14pm
Hello Guys,

I have managed to Copy by activation the old 4 TPMS and copy to the new ones.

I have put 32 psi in front wheels and 29 psi in back wheels as the plate near drivers door specify.

Now the problem is the system still don`t see them.I've double check them and all work and are transmitting have the same id as the old ones but the car still sees it as a problem. What I can do more?

ConfusedConfused
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:46pm
Well you have to place each sensor on the wheel where the ID was originally registered.
justmirel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmirel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:28pm
OMG...i have no idea in which order was..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>