Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera WP11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unicycle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera WP11
    Posted: 27 May 2018 at 7:46pm
So my Nissan decided to die on me a few months ago, and I haven't been able to figure out why. 

It's a 2000 model Nissan Primera Traveller WP11 with a CD20T engine.

The story goes...
We took the car for our vacation, drove a total of almost 6000km in a two week period. It had some issues, like the engine malfunction lamp coming and going (knew that before our trip, that was the needle lift sensor) and it would randomly die when decelerating but started up again as soon as i turned the key again. The car did not like any work below 2000rpm. Hill start? No way. Just give up.

So, we get safely home. I use the car over the next few days, and it's fine. No lamp, no stalling. One Sunday, I go outside to start it up, it starts faster than usual and it revs up noticably, like my foot is on the pedal. RPM is all over the place and the car dies.

Now, I have been able to read the codes my car is throwing, which is
  • 47 - Crank pos sen(TDC)
  • 92 - ECM relay
  • 93 - ECM 15
  • 98 - Glow lamp
  • 34 - Needle lift sen
  • 94 - INJ timing cont/v
I have already changed fuel filter and checked the battery.

Any ideas?
It's a great car, if only it starts
 Post Reply Post Reply