Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P11 1999 primera slx and a newbie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wooks88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P11 1999 primera slx and a newbie
    Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 6:19pm
Evening all!

New to the forum and my first primera! Picking it up in an hour or so and have a couple questions for the experts!
So firstly, what pcd is my 99 slx? I'd assume 4x100 but been told it could be 4x114.3
Secondly, being the 2.0l model I'm curious as to what the engine is! Not looked at the chassis plate yet so thought I'd ask here first!
Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you all in advance!
I look forward to being a part of the forum!
Also are there club stickers?
Tah muchly
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 6:24pm
Engine is a sr20de (128bhp)

PCD is 4x114.3

Welcome to the Forum.
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 7:52pm
hello and welcome to the forums, 

Wave
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
Wooks88 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wooks88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 7:58pm
Thank you! I'll be scrolling through the for sale pages for wheels now hahah!
Wooks88 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wooks88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 8:00pm
Or not as I don't have the permission hahaha
keithSRI View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithSRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 10:19pm
You'll have to join as a paying member to access the trading sections. It's not expensive and worth every penny. You'll open up many other areas of the forums too.

Welcome!!!
**See Admin** View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **See Admin** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 11:57am
The beauty of the SLX is like my 99 SX you have a good base spec wise to do little changes off a GT model. Do it have that god awful explosion in a paint shop seat trim ?
Wooks88 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wooks88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 12:00pm
Hahaha yea the interior is dreadful! But still works for now! I have plans for the whole car but it's just getting the money together etc
keithSRI View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithSRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 1:54pm
Yeah the SLX is quite a cool base as had little bits from higher spec models. Map reading lights and full elec windows like the SE.
Wooks88 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wooks88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 4:36pm
My main purchases are gonna be coilovers or lowering springs and wheels! Then play with the engine
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>