Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P12 Manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveMarriott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P12 Manual
    Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 11:36am
Hello. I can not find the Manuals on Mediafire - it says the files are no longer there. Are they somewhere else?
Stevie-Boy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 11:45am
Hi Dave, welcome to the club.

Can you let me know which document you are trying to pull and at what point it tells you they are not there?

I've just ran a test by downloading one and it came down without any issue.
2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Member of the Month: Jan 2014
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
DaveMarriott View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveMarriott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 12:05pm
Thank you. I tried using the link given in the forum - www.mediafire.com/?hjfav1wd3arik
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveMarriott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 12:16pm
Upon using the link, mediafilre.com displays a page titled Invalid or Deleted File. It then says  The Key you provided for file access was invalid...etc.
I don't get to a list of manuals so can not attempt to download the P12 Manual 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 12:20pm
I can see you're using Firefox, can you try using Chrome at all just to rule out browser?
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveMarriott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 12:34pm
Sorry. I don't have Chrome. I use Firefox because it is very good and reliable. I have just trid using Chrome on my wifs tablet with the same result.  
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 12:44pm
Hmm wondering why they download for me without issue.

Anyone else able to try this please?

Yeah no problem with Firefox, just wanted to rule it out Thumbs Up
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveMarriott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 1:21pm
Problem resolved. I used yet another computer, this time a laptop using Windows 7 and THE SAME VERSION OF Firefox. This did bring up the correct list page and I was able to download the file. I then copied to my network and can read the files (and manual) with the original PC! Don't know what was going on but other members might get the same problem and the solution appears to be to try a variety of computers/operarting systems and or browsers.

Thank you, Stevie-Boy, for trying to help a new member.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 1:43pm
Cheers for coming back with the solution Dave, glad you got sorted in the end.

Welcome again to the club and hope you get what you need from the manuals Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply