Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P12 SW . CD stuck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ledamien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P12 SW . CD stuck
    Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 5:07pm
Hello,
I am the proud new owner of a 2002 Nissan Primera station wagon with 145000 km. I appreciate the comfort, the quietness of the engine, and the options that must have been something at the time (rear view camera! 6th speed! Auto- dim rear view mirror!).
It's in need of love though. The paint is chipping here and there, I had the inside mirror glued on the windshield, I have to change the tie rod ends (I don't know what that is ). And if you have a rear light, i'm interested! Don't tell me junk yards: we don't see a lot of these cars around here...
For now, being able to listen to music would be good, but a CD is stuck. Any idea on how to remove it?
I'll be back for many more questions!
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 6:39pm
Welcome to NPOC

Stuck CD

Track/Tie Rod Ends
embout de biellette

timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 10:03pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
Ledamien View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ledamien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 2:52am
Oh... I would actually have to remove half the dashboard to remove a CD? Not very practical... I will see if I feel confident enough to do this this weekend.
Thank you!
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 6:36am
it is not as onerous as you think
 Post Reply Post Reply