Print Page | Close Window

Helloooooo

Printed From: Nissan Primera Owners Club
Category: General Open Forums - NO TRADING!
Forum Name: New Members
Forum Discription: Say hello and introduce yourselves!
URL: http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79433
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 5:47pm

Topic: Helloooooo
Posted By: Blackmoon
Subject: Helloooooo
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 11:27am
Hello everyone.  I'm a proud owner of a P11 2.0 SRi.  I think it's a very special motor, but she's a bit tired and has some issues.  I'm hoping you guys are the foremost authority on these things and you'll be able to help me get her sorted.  The engine is absolutely sound and has NEVER failed to start, the problems lie in other areas... I'll be asking my first question shortly.

I'm 50ish, live in Leicester, have three great kids and a missus that wants me to get a new car.  You can imagine the tension this causes. Cry

I work in sheet metal, but my real love is in video creating and editing.  I'd love to work in this field, but probably never will.  It'll just be my hobby forever I reckon.  I'll provide YT links and stuff if anybody is interested in seeing what I do. Smile

Well, I don't want to ramble on too much.  There's my introduction.  Looking forward to chatting Primera to you guys.

Mark.

Replies:
Posted By: **See Admin**
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 4:32pm
Welcome along Mark . Im sure any issues and problems we can help push you in the right direction . As for the wife and getting a newer car I can relate as Im getting this off my wife but then Ive owned my P11 for 15 yrs in March so know what its like 

-------------

Posted By: roy.2
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 5:05pm
Hi Mark.. Welcome to NPOC.  Handshake

-------------
Roy

Posted By: timeshock!
Date Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 5:25pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake

Posted By: Marcuo
Date Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 10:44pm
hi! welcome, and good look with the tension situation!!!

Print Page | Close Window