Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Reverse camera comes on when i press the brake ped
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reverse camera comes on when i press the brake ped

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 10:52pm
Hope it works for you fella,good  luck.
Gerrymac View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerrymac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 2:42pm
Did the Earth wire fix this morning, I've been driving about all morning and all seems well,
Thanks for your help Bud,it's been invaluable, and very welcome.
Just one more prob and I'm sorted. Since I've had my car ( about 6 months now ) I've had a CD stuck in the CD player, it just wont come out. I have obtained a recon CD unit, and am about to fit it.
Is it true that I will have to have the new unit programmed into the car, and is it something only the Main Dealer can do ?
Gerrymac
rrbarny View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
The Weakest Link!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrbarny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 3:07pm
Here`s a thread that may help you
http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/topic14557.html
Too old to leave too young to get me pension.
COTM Jan 2013.
I`ve now got me pension
champion View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2013 at 3:14pm

I have been having the same problem for last few weeks. The rear right already has the earth wire fix and so i assume I will need to do it on the rear left now too. I have just replaced all the rear bulbs as they looked in bad condition but am still having the problem.

Will do the rear left light earth fix and hopefully it works!

.....also have the cd stuck in the cd player problem so this has been a good post for me to find!

Thanks all
solakk View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 2:46pm
The simple earth fix, is only one cable needed or two cables.. I cant seem to understand where the second cable is used.

Olu
champion View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 3:26pm
hi, its one cable for each rear light cluster...so one for the rear left and one for teh rear right light.
solakk View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 3:29pm
Thanks Champion... I will give this a go!
Olu
gazandsue58 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazandsue58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 3:44pm
I don't think the earth fix will get your stuck cd out of your unit though.
GeordieLilley69 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeordieLilley69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 2:02pm
Hi I'm having the same problem and am going to try this.. but it says you need 2 wires and 2 clips, but in the pictures it just shows using one of each..... do you have to do both light clusters or just the 6lb light cluster?
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 5:35pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
One should be sufficient on the offside cluster, do the other one if you need toThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>