Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan's P11 1.6 SI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryan's P11 1.6 SI
    Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 4:28pm
Hi there, having joined NPOC as a member I feel it's only right I put my car up on here. I'm 20 and this is my 3rd car with a suzuki swift and hyundai atoz making up with previous ones. I chose the primera as I wanted something reliable, spacious, good to drive, a bit different to the norm but most importantly relatively reasonable to insure, and nothing else ticked these boxes for me. 

My plans are to tidy it up in the spring, complete the mechanical work needed (handbrake, abs on at low speeds, a service, wiper motors, taped aerial etc) , do some subtle modifications alongside the customary alloy wheels and decent sound system to put my stamp on it. Not that I need to, as black primera's around here seem to be in short supply even near the taxi rank thankfully ! Not that this has stopped my mates and their dads calling it a taxi !

Post Reply Post Reply