Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Spotted Section
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spotted Fareham - Crazy fast black P10 JLA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6Rpolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 4:22am
Any idea how fast he was going???Wink

essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 6:23am
^^ Clap ^^

Great to see you here! The car sounded fantastic too!
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 6:25am
Oh and before I forget.. I had hoped that at some stage you may have owned a P10 Primera because of your plate (hence the relevance on these forums) and ended up with the M5 - Have you?
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 9:00am
Great collection of German machinery there Thumbs Up
Roy
6Rpolo View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6Rpolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 8:29pm
Unfortunately not haha, I was searching private registrations and decided to search my own and this forum came up. Thought it would be quite funny to sign up and show the beastSmile Our family name is Ojla hence the number plates all have **0 JLA
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 10:41am
Haha!  Brilliant! What are the chances of this where Shaun was just being a tool to wind us up and the owner actually sees the thread and comments?!  LOL

Anyway, welcome to the club!  Actually, you are not welcome cos you haven't got a Primera........... oh hang on..... neither have I?! LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12