Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigdaddyplates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi ...
    Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:15pm
Hi from Kent .... doesn't look like there are many of us down here

Just got myself a P11 GTLE after looking for a while ... and nearly buying a dog!!

Luckily I waited, spent more than I wanted too LOL and got myself this...

Just a couple of niggles to sort out but generally really happy with it - especially when its clean!!

Looking forward to getting to know the club a bit more

Cheers
Martin
Mad Maru View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC's longest "to do" list!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Maru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:16pm
Very nice motor there are a few based in Kent or surrounding areas. Welcome to the club! Cool
Janner View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Kerbalicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:21pm
welcome buddy looks a really clean motor that, well done!

keith
GT_Craig View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Knicker Thief

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT_Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:29pm
Welcome to NPOC mate

That looks like a minter , nice one Thumbs%20Up
The Red GTLE Loon has now gone to Prim-Heaven :(

essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:55pm
Hi Martin and a big welcome to NPOCWave

I see you're a paying member already - You are a star!! Many thanks for supporting the forums and clubBow%20Down

That's a cracking looking GTLE tooRockon If you're into mods, 1st one has got to be gettting rid of the tango corners at the back... Even if that's the only thing you do, it makes such a difference.. Why Nissan didn't give all GT's clear corners is a mystery.

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shaun
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:02am
hello and welcome to NPOC mate...

looks like ya got yourself a nice tidy mota there...

enjoy the forums...Wave
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
Raikesy View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raikesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:08am
Nice mota mate Thumbs%20Up Welcome along, tis a good community is this!

In addition to getting rid of the tango corners, get yourself some clear indicators on the front wing, it'll be a sweet little package then!
Mystic
bigdaddyplates View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigdaddyplates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:48am
Cheers Guys and thanks for the nice comments!!

Yeah the side indicators were one of the things on my list ... is it right you have to use skyline ones??? Hadnt noticed the rear lights could be changed but now thats on the list too!!! any pointers as to where they can be sourced??

Thanks again
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:59am
Martin, for the side repeaters you can use R34 Syline ones, Primera P12 or apparently Nissan Note ones.. We've used the R34 and P12 ones with proven success, some have said the Note ones don't fit, some have said they do etc?? With the R34 ones, you may need to shave a mm of the back etc (very easy to do).

Getting the clear corners will take you from this:

To this:

Just picture a different coloured car LOL.

Nissan fitted them to lower spec P11 Primeras around the 1997 era. They do pop up in our Trading Sections from time to time and they do pop up on eBay.. Be prepared to pay £30 - £50 for the pair. As you have a hatchback, YOU MUST use clear corners from another hatchback - Whilst the corners on a saloon and hatchback look identical, they are different and have differently placed locating pins.. So HATCHBACK onlySmile

Cheers,
Shaun
Mad Ax View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Gaius Baltar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Ax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:02am
Welcome aboard matey, looks like a very tidy car :)
Project Primevil - rusting in pieces :(

Project Torturer Class ROU "Kiss My Gravitas" - in progress.

"creepy but funny like" - Katie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>