Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natfig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello
    Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 2:39pm
hiya met some of ya at JAE this year and you said that i could join so here i am :) yes i know JAE was a while ago but i havent had the internet until now :) i havent got a primera but i do have a nissan so hope you dont mind me joining ?

nat xx
Katie View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

The property of The Spastics Society

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 2:46pm
Welcome to NPOC.... are you the lass with the side lip piercing that was talking to Nabs and Col? I think i was talking to you in the marquee at one point. Nice to have you join.
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 2:48pm
Thats Nat, shes got a little Figaro, nice to see you over here love. I met you at Rising Sun too Smile

Welcome to NPOC Thumbs%20Up

natfig View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natfig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 2:50pm
yes its meeee hello peeps
Stevie-Boy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 2:53pm
Hiya, met you at JAE and ended up behind you for a while on the way home from JAE aswell in my red GT. Wave
2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Member of the Month: Jan 2014
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
natfig View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natfig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 2:54pm
hello there why were you behind me was i going too fast for ya ? lol x just kiddin thanx for the welcome Smile x
TheStigP11GT View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheStigP11GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 2:56pm
hey you never met me as i had a proton at the time and didnt want to imbarrass myself, but anyways welcome to NPOC and hi :)
---Current Cars---
Primera GT - SR20VE.N1 / Qashqai 1.5 N-Tec K9K / Pulsar 1.5 N-Tec K9K
http://www.neovvl.com
natfig View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natfig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 2:57pm

hello and thanx Smile

SubbyG00n View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SubbyG00n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 4:29pm
hiya, welcome - i was at JAE but i was on the 100NX stand with my P11 so u never met me but i think them Figaros are mint :)

Primeraless
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 4:29pm
hello and welcome to the Nissan Primera Owners Club.

Hope ya enjoy your visit over to the forums, and hopefully ya won't be too much of a stranger on here. Wave
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>