Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera WP12 2005 Rear Camera Replacement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera WP12 2005 Rear Camera Replacement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeddyBearJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera WP12 2005 Rear Camera Replacement
    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 12:39am
Hello!

I was thinking of replacing my rear camera with another one from amazon. Is there anything i need to look out for? 

I've seen that some of them have different connectors. I'm guessing that you can just wire them in directly if the connector doesn't fit but all the other specifications.
TV-Lines? NTSC Format? PAL/NTSC? Resolution?

I don't really know what camera to go for since i don't know what the specifications of the current camera is.

Also, my current camera seem really low quality, seeing as it's a 2005 model I was guessing that was the reason, but I saw someone mentioning condesation within the camera glass cover.
Would that condensation make the image unusable or does it simply just lower the picture clarity?

Thanks in advance!
aleajohn582 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleajohn582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 8:12am
You can check it out the options here

https://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_nkw=nissan+primera+camera. It might help :)

TeddyBearJohn View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeddyBearJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 12:17pm
Thank you! 

This confirms the specifications that I was looking for. 
I might update this post on how I did the replacement and if it worked at all.
 Post Reply Post Reply