Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'02 G20 Sport from Montreal, Canada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote o2G2o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:35pm

Mad Maru View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC's longest "to do" list!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Maru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:38pm
Looking good that, love the JDM's are they HID or just painted black inners?

o2G2o View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote o2G2o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by JC#79 JC#79 wrote:

real deal black inner-housed...can't see the "Xenon" stamp in the glass but it's there...cost two month's rent!  Dead
Stevie-Boy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:40pm
I love that, the rims are cool and I love the lack of spoiler, makes it nice and smooth.
2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Member of the Month: Jan 2014
ex P11 Si, P11 GT, P11-144 Sport+, P11 GT Turbo, P11-144 Wagon, Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, 350z, Type R
Mad Maru View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Maru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by o2G2o o2G2o wrote:

Originally posted by JC#79 JC#79 wrote:

real deal black inner-housed...can't see the "Xenon" stamp in the glass but it's there...cost two month's rent!  Dead

Ahh well worth it m8, I'm sure wish I knew about them before I bought my standard JDM's! Pinch 

Still I have retro fitted a HID kit so still have the power... Smile
GT_Craig View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Knicker Thief

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT_Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:43pm
Nice G20 mate Thumbs%20Up

The Red GTLE Loon has now gone to Prim-Heaven :(

o2G2o View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote o2G2o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:50pm
thanks for the warm welcome guys!

JC#79 - I feel the opposite, although when the financial sting wears off I'll be happier with my choice maybe... I sort of feel like a sucker when I could have bought $200 standard JDM duals and $99 Hong Kong HID kit from eBay and had it look EXACTLY the same, minus the Xenon stamp.

I felt the same way about the wheels...I paid $800 for them, $700 to get them fixed up and another $800 for rubber...and the damn things were rubbing the fenders so loud my gf wouldn't even ride along.  Now I've pulled out all the splash guards and rolled the fenders so she's golden, and the rims are growing on me.  Still wish I'd gone with my original idea and painted the rims flat black with gloss red lips and gold bolts....now THAT would have been tits!!!
Mad Maru View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Maru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by o2G2o o2G2o wrote:

thanks for the warm welcome guys!

JC#79 - I feel the opposite, although when the financial sting wears off I'll be happier with my choice maybe... I sort of feel like a sucker when I could have bought $200 standard JDM duals and $99 Hong Kong HID kit from eBay and had it look EXACTLY the same, minus the Xenon stamp.

I felt the same way about the wheels...I paid $800 for them, $700 to get them fixed up and another $800 for rubber...and the damn things were rubbing the fenders so loud my gf wouldn't even ride along.  Now I've pulled out all the splash guards and rolled the fenders so she's golden, and the rims are growing on me.  Still wish I'd gone with my original idea and painted the rims flat black with gloss red lips and gold bolts....now THAT would have been tits!!!

Needs must on the mod front m8, hindsight it a pain but something we all have to live with...Ouch

Oh & call me Rich, still loving the look suits your motor down to the ground wish I could picture what you wanted from the wheels maybe you could do a photochop etc? Wink
Rodney View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rodney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:29pm
sweet looking g20 loving the euro look well worth all the money spent!Clap
Blue View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Sick End

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:54pm

Sounds like you've had to go through a fair bit of grief, what with the rubbing wheels etc to get the car looking as she does now...

...but what a stunner she is mate, you should be proud imo.Rockon

Welcome to NPOC!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>