Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11 Mystic - NOT MANY LEFT NOW!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 Mystic - NOT MANY LEFT NOW!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT CHROMAFLARE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 Mystic - NOT MANY LEFT NOW!!!
    Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 7:56am
HELLO I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A GT SE MYSTIC CHROMAFLARE 4 DOOR AND WAS WONDERING HOW MANY ARE LEFT ON THE ROAD?
ITS MY FIRST PRIMERA GT AND I THOUGHT I WOULD START WITH A GOOD ONE!
keithSRI View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithSRI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 7:59am
I think there was only about 400  made in total, 300 hatch and 100 saloons, but I'm not 100% sure though...
CombineTom View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CombineTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 8:09am
Welcome to NPOC buddy, and a great choice, bit of a pain for scratches though, lol.

Anyway, make sure you get some pics up soon, look forward to seeing them!!

Ciao

Tom
Rodney View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rodney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 8:16am
welcome to the forums as said get some pics up.Thumbs%20Up

and take your caps lock off people will think your shoutingWinkLOL
GT CHROMAFLARE View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT CHROMAFLARE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 8:16am
OK IM THICK HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES!!
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CombineTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 8:25am
if you set up a photobucket account and load your pictures up, when you run your mouse over the pictures in your album you'll see a list of four items, if you copy the [img] code asnd then paste it into your reply then it'll come up, or you canclick the little symbol when you post thats a globe with a link on it, then you can link a poic from a website!!!

Thumbs%20Up
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CombineTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 8:26am
http://photobucket.com/

Here u go

EVOGT View Drop Down
NPOC Legend
NPOC Legend
Marco 58#

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EVOGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 8:52am
Welcome dude, but turn off your caps lock.
Quaily View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quaily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 9:55am

Welcome to NPOC Barry,

Its a shame the "Mystic's" are so easily broken now, they are an awesome colour, personally love em and woulda bought one if I coulda found one at the time of purchase, but hey ho.

Opening a free www.photobucket.com account is free, once you have uploaded the pic's, simply select the "post reply" on the bottom right beside the "new topic", this opens the correct reply window that includes the "include image" icon.  If your anything like me, I got stumped posting anymore than 1 pic, so hit the return button a couple of times so you move the cursor after the 1st pic, it'll soon become easy mate.

Either way, welcome, enjoy the forum and take care,
Paul
Wave
H492 WVV, R124 DPP, W609 CBW
Gone but never forgotten.
GT CHROMAFLARE View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT CHROMAFLARE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 10:00am
http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss195/bazelliot/?action=view&current=046.jpg
hello sorry for shouting i couldnt get the img thing to work but try that link the gt has got its original wheels on now looking better for it the kahn are on ebay for sale
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>