Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11 GT how many left on the roads?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 GT how many left on the roads?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dennis View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 GT how many left on the roads?
    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 4:45pm
Ihave had my GT for about 7 years now, its Red year 1999 with about 120,000 miles. and live in Milton Keynes.
James View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
P11 For The Win!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 1:08pm
SQL for the win Smile
@itsnotavolvo
WeatherWitch View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeatherWitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 11:46am
Originally posted by jonhutson jonhutson wrote:

Intestering reponse James.
Any tech spod (no offence intended) would be able to get the results extracted from a database in a morning or afternoon, 4 hours work and 100quid.

SELECT  COUNT(MODEL) FROM DATA
GROUP BY MODEL
HAVING MODEL LIKE 'NISSAN PRIMERA GT'

That was about 30 seconds to type! £600 pah!

Oops - does that make me a tech spod LOL
Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional!
James View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
P11 For The Win!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 1:24am
Will do mate, in fact I'll quote those figures so they know what format they were received in!

I've set a reminder on my MS Outlook calendar at work!
@itsnotavolvo
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by James James wrote:

Originally posted by Nismohks Nismohks wrote:

Damm i was really interested in seeing how rare my P11 GT is.
Well it does say they might be able to get the info later in the year when they get the new IT systems. So i guess we could try again at the end of the year, giving them a few months to get used to teh new system.
Sod that, I'm replying to their email at the end of September asking for it again LOL

next time ya contact them, mention the thread on the AOC...ie friend of yours got in touch with them from the AOC and got all the info wanted for nowt....the Primera is a similarly popular mota etc etc...and why can they get the info for nowt, but you have to pay...
James View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
P11 For The Win!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Nismohks Nismohks wrote:

Well it does say they might be able to get the info later in the year when they get the new IT systems. So i guess we could try again at the end of the year, giving them a few months to get used to teh new system.
Sod that, I'm replying to their email at the end of September asking for it again LOL
@itsnotavolvo
Nismohks View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nismohks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 12:12pm
Black 1999 P11 GT LE
Primera Dave View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Lights era Action!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Primera Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 10:02pm
Shame how many nice almeras been scrapped etc. Waste!
Golf mk4 gti turbo. 3'' downpipe and de-cat, 2.75'' Jetex cat back, k&n induction kit and custom heat shield, 3'' intake, forge 007p dv, stage 1 190 Bhp map,Koni uprated shocks and h&r springs + more
GT786 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 9:58pm
looks like dvla just want to make some money out of this!

99 P11 GT Saloon KLO
99 P11 GTLE Hatchback AJ4
Jim View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
NPOC S.H.A.T.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 9:55pm
I tried earlier this year for similar information on the Primera, but to the same result as many of you guys have come to.

They even offered me a list of companies that I could buy the information from!

Swines Pig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>