Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 interior light dont work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tran$porter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 3:28pm
I have ordered the part. £3.75 inc postage! Bargain. It is coming from America about the beginning of April, so I'll keep you all posted on the progress, thanks.

"All men die! Some never live" - '54 P12
Tran$porter View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tran$porter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 2:50am
UPDATE :-

Ok so the transistor arrived yestrday from America and to be really honest, IT'S TINY!!! like at first I thought they'd forgot to put it in the padded bag.  So the chances of me soldering it are, at best slim.  However, not to be beaten, I approached my mother in law who works for an electronics company for advice.

In minutes the new transistor was expertly soldered to the board and i rushed home to refit the SECU to the car.  I'm really happy to report it worked, with no nasty side effects found as yet, needless to say i'm thrilled to pieces with the repair and the expert info supplied in these forums!

Many thanks to Tsakimak for the 'How to' it is invaluable, cheers ClapHug

"All men die! Some never live" - '54 P12
fakocityab View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakocityab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 5:52pm
Thanks so much, God bless you. This post really work for my nissan premiera wagon. The inner room light and the door light is always on unless i removed the control fuse that is when it will switched off. But this link resolve the problem 100%. http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-p12-interior-light-fault_topic43934_post589647.html?KW=interior+light#589647
tsakimak View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsakimak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 9:19am
thx man,glad it worked for you
roque View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by fakocityab fakocityab wrote:

Thanks so much, God bless you. This post really work for my nissan premiera wagon. The inner room light and the door light is always on unless i removed the control fuse that is when it will switched off. But this link resolve the problem 100%. http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-p12-interior-light-fault_topic43934_post589647.html?KW=interior+light#589647
roque View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 10:46pm
Can you tell me the transístor Ref you use?
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 7:19am
BUZ90A

https://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-p12-interior-lights-secu-diy-fix_topic44536.html
roque View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 1:05pm
I Just put the buz90a, and its work
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by roque roque wrote:

I Just put the buz90a, and its work

Excellent Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123