Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 birdview navigation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 2:03pm
Not all P12's came with built in GPS.
ste-gx View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ste-gx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2020 at 8:50pm
Would anyone be kind enough to share the latest satnav files (2012-2013)?
All the links are dead.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2020 at 5:32am
£10 on Ebay
Search for Nissan Primera satnav update dvd 2013

See the note about System update
If yours starts with a Globe, it needs a System update via a CD Program Disc
If it starts with a Nissan Logo, the DVD will work without update.

I have the Files to create the Program Disc if you do need it.
ste-gx View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ste-gx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2020 at 4:32pm
Thanks!

I have seen them on ebay and Mine does start with the nissan logo. I was hoping to get the files as I want to have a look at them and see if there is a way to change the map files within in it and thus update it.
I image it's propably not possible but no harm having a look anyway.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2020 at 6:37pm
What used to be downloadable (the GPS Site had an outage) will be exactly the same as the £10 DVD.
Not really worth the hassle of trying to track it down.
Jpskiller View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jpskiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 1:36pm
I am new here, car I have 2005 has original DVD maps in it from 2003 the satnav starts up with NISSAN wording, I am also unable to find latest 2013 maps, don't mind trying to burn disc myself but does anyone know where can get the latest files from Smile
:)
janeiro View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janeiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 8:01pm
good evening to all members,
i have a nissan primera and dvd disc navigator is outdated. not updated and would like to know if anyone can offer a copy of updated navigator dvd disc. i have tried to go through the steps but my microsoft defender is preventing from downloading the jdownloader. 

i will so much appreciate if anyone or member can send me a copy of the updated dvd disc for maps in europe.

thanks very much for kind assistance and understanding

Kind Regards
janeiro
janeiro View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janeiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 8:09pm
hello,
where did you get the disc please? kindly let me know the link or shop so as to request for one as mine is outdated.

thanks
janeiro
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 7:47pm
Welcome to the Forum

Have a look on Ebay for Primera sat nav update
£10 + £4 for shipping to Spain
Bakerman View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by imckay imckay wrote:

£10 on Ebay
Search for Nissan Primera satnav update dvd 2013

See the note about System update
If yours starts with a Globe, it needs a System update via a CD Program Disc
If it starts with a Nissan Logo, the DVD will work without update.

I have the Files to create the Program Disc if you do need it.

I was reading about the versions. I have a German X 5.1  map cd in, which I totally cannot use here in Belgium.
For normal driving around town I'd like to have a Belgian map, which I already found and ordered. But in the item I found out that if the satnav screen starts with  Nissan there is already an update of the software? It is no clear to me because when it starts I see Earth an some planet in the distance and NISSAN...LOL These are my screen and my player right under the Clarion CY100 cd-player:

So could I use the 2013 X6 update or is it a no go?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>