Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 birdview navigation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
Author
NPOC Legend
NPOC Legend
1998 Primera GT

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant-Dat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:46pm
number 17 is missing :(

SB "he isn't human, he is a machine that never falter
ernehale View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernehale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Ant-Dat Ant-Dat wrote:

number 17 is missing :(

Mmmm, but what does that mean in terms of operation? Juliex reports a fail on burning the disk,  but what is the ramification? Is it over time or at some geopgraphical location the missing file surfaces?

No 17 is there in the 2010 version.
Ant-Dat View Drop Down
NPOC Legend
NPOC Legend
1998 Primera GT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant-Dat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:14pm
i mean the 17th rar file

candy1567 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candy1567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 12:01am
if no.17 rar is missing then u cant unrar it to the iso which is needed for u to burn the disk. (this is at the start of the process)

not veryifying the disk is at the end of the burning process, so this is 2 different parts of the process.

wen i downloaded the rar files they were all there, sorry cant help u on that, and i haven't found the rars on anyother website either.

are we talking about the 2010 or 2011 disk, they both work, so cant u try to download the other one.

i can also confirm that these disks do work as have loads of pm's off other members who have done this.

Just had an idea, if u join gps underground it is free to join, then u could post that rar 17 is missing and see if the original poster would reupload for u, just a thought

Juliex
candy1567 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candy1567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 12:09am
@ernhale (think thats ur id lol)

i have been using the 2010 disk from august last year until may 2011 wen i downloaded the 2011 disk and i have had no problems with either disk.

both the disks 2010 and 2011 burnt to disk correctly but failed to verify, but both worked fine.

I must admit though that i have only used the uk part of the satnav, not been on holiday this year worst luck!!

wat the other guy meant about the rar missing is that u need all the rars to extract them to make all the data in one place so that u can burn it onto the dvd, its like putting a jigsaw together if one peice is missing then it wont be complete, so u cant burn it to dvd.

many appols if u do know about using winrar and extracting and burning iso's, i dont mean to sound condesending at all, i just wanted to make it clear that not having all the rars has nothing to do with verifying the disk

juliex
ernehale View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernehale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 7:45am
Yes, I did know but my understanding on some issues are limited. I was looking at my rar files downloading on rapidshare and could see No17 in the queue (And what a queue). When ant said it was missing from his 31rar files I though he was still in the process of downloading and looking at the progress on rapid share. Clearly he had downloaded and the file rar17 was missing.
I left mine downloading overnight, only to get up and find a lost internet connection message Cry
Thanks for coming back though. Smile

Might have been a better idea if possible forsomeone with a bit more computer experience than me and a rapidshare account could volunteer to do a club download and burn. Then we could all contribute (£) and bought in to the finished article after some testing.
ernehale View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernehale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 8:05am
candy1567. Do you have any idea why I'm having to wait 1 hour and 45 minutes between file dowloads 0n the jdownloader? 31 files 105 minutes, Thats late Sunday to download the files Have I got a setting wrong???  
candy1567 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote candy1567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 12:02pm
hi

the reason u have to wait so long between downloading the file is that u do not have a premium account with the host.

if my memory serves me right its been uploaded on megaupload, so if u have an account with them then u wouldn't have to wait (suppose wat u could do would be to make a premium account with megaupload for 1 month which i think is roughly a fiver and then u wouldn't have to wait)

to be honest i used to have a rapidshare account before they started messing about with the cost and changing it to paid rapids!!!!!!  so i didn't renew it

i do have a fileserve and a filesonic premium account and would be prepared to upload this if anyone is interested, also ppl i suppose could copy the dvd for those are computer newbies and not sure how to download and post it on to them.

candy1567 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candy1567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 12:23pm
have also done a bit of research on the disk burning correctly but failing to verify the burn

and the wonders of the tinternet states it could be as simple as the disks i am using.

ppl have stated that wen they have used the verbatim disks that i use they always fail to verify but the disks still work, but wen they changed to memorex disks the verified

this would then make sense of why the disks work wen the fail to verify

oh i lead a very sad life lol, oh well  better get back to some work, am supposed to be on a paperwork day today lol

Juliex
Ant-Dat View Drop Down
NPOC Legend
NPOC Legend
1998 Primera GT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant-Dat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 9:10am

got the 2011 version works a treat, cheers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>