Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 1.8 Tyre Pressure Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasterRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 1.8 Tyre Pressure Question
    Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 9:10pm
I just wondered, i've looked through my nissan primera p12 for the correct tyre pressure the tyres require and i can't find any information on it..does anyone know what they take? my tyres size are 205-60-H16..but I thought normally the tyre pressure would be in the manual..but I haven't seen it anywhere what they recommend? mines a nissan primera se p12 52 reg..any ideas?
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 9:53pm
Have a look on the door pillars it is always labelled there
MasterRS View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasterRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 12:07am
the door pillars? whereabouts?
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 6:47am
Normally near the lock catch.

According to the Service Manual 32psi front, 29psi rear.
MasterRS View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasterRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 2:57pm
is it? even on 16 inch? what page on the manual imckay is that as i throughly looked and couldnt see it, and yeah ive looked there on door pillars but mine are faded and i cant make out what the numbers are..Thanks though imckay am going to await you to let me know the page in the manual so i can check..
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 7:31pm
Suspension Chapter
Road Wheel and Tyres Section
Page WT-41
MasterRS View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasterRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 9:10pm
thanks mate ill take a look when am in the car and get back to you :)
redshark1 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redshark1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 10:00pm
I think he means the factory service manual which I believe you can download from the  Nissan Primera Help & Queries section (or rather you are directed from there).

It really should be in the manual in the car, though.
See my Nissan Primera P11-144 common faults and fixes guide:
MasterRS View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasterRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 11:50am
Oh i see thanks for eleborating this redshark1 i wasn't aware of that! Makes sence now
Sonic2 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonic2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 4:02pm
I cant remember on which side it is now, (possibly the near side) but on both my 1999 p11 and 2002 p11-144, yes, the tyre pressures are metioned on the door pillar, for various loads such as 2 people, 3, 4 with luggage etc etc.

I would have thought they would do the same with the p12 model Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>