Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi From The Sunny IOW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Kerbalicious

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 7:44pm
EDITED... lol

To be precise...lol, the engine you have in your GT should be an SR20DEH the sr20de is used in the likes of the 2.0 slx / gx ect..

Welcome in matey looking forward to seeing pics of your new gt, which leads me to the next question... is it a GT or a GTLE / SE ? GTLE has full leather seats, the LE means limited edition, and the SE means Special Edition, all variants of the GT will only display the GT badge and not have a GTLE or GTSE badge and will not be on the v5 only that its a GT lol.

Keith :)
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 7:46pm
Whats gtse mean then ?
Neilistic View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neilistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by p11primeragt p11primeragt wrote:

Whats gtse mean then ?

it means mysticWacko.

Best Nissan Primera In Show Runner Up JAE 2011

Sexy Six Sport
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 7:50pm
What thats it ? Why is it not gtm then ?
Janner View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Kerbalicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 7:52pm
Special Edition Thumbs Up
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 7:55pm
Got ya lol 
IOWPrimGT View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IOWPrimGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 8:19pm
Ummm.... well all i know is it says gt on the back lol It has half leather if that helps? it has manual rear windows if that makes a difference? 
No lights come on when the doors are opened which is where i am confused as I have tried the light switches in all positions... I will have to get the multi meter out and see if there is a break in the circuit somewhere....
The sunroof has a leak too which i will be looking at this week some point as the passenger carpet is soaking :( 
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:53pm
Hi Jon and a big welcome to NPOCWave

Another Islander to the forumsRockon I might be able to spot you from across the Solent in Gosport LOL!

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shan
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:54pm
Regarding your interior light problem, it's probably just a blown Festoon bulb.. Which are a couple of quid from ebay.
tomcowes101 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomcowes101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 3:39pm
Hii just about to say another two of us that live on the island :) red gt and a silver si :) will have to get all of us over to the mainland for a meet!! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>