Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

greetings from portugal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony6969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: greetings from portugal
    Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 12:23am
Hi,
my name is Antonio, I live in Portugal and am a bit of a nissan freak.
I have a micra 93 1.3 super s, and now my new pride and joy, a 98 P11 GT with 76.000km in mint condition.

Got it 1 week ago, and the only immediate care it needed was new brake pads and discs as it was still on the factory ones.
got a set of brembo oem (front pads and front and rear discs)and even with 15km on them it feels a lot better. as soon as they bed in, I hope they improve the braking marginally.

As far as the handling goes, on stock factory suspension and after 15 years, it feels a bit bouncy, specially in the back, but it amazes me how well is the handling and turning at high speeds. I can only imagine how this car must handle on a set of good shocks and with new tires and suspension bushes all around...

cant push it much as the 5 year old tires are not too forgiving... but overall, I love it. can honestly say that after my old mx5, this is by far the only car I enjoyed so much in terms of handling.
And I had a 206 RC...

joined this forum to seek advice in LOTS of questions I have regarding the car and engine, and to contribute as much as I can... but above all to share the passion I have for my car with people that know what I am talking about!

things to do:
general stuff like new oils, check plugs, etç, and new tires, 4-2-1 manifold and backbox. (stock is falling apart)

thanks and sorry for the long introduction, but its my first P11 GT so I am sure you can cut me some slack... :)
p11primeragt View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11primeragt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 12:26am
Hi and big welcome to NPOC,any questions fire away Thumbs Up 

tony6969 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony6969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 12:32am
And the pics, sorry for the bad quality, dont have new ones yet and these were from the online ad of the previous onwer...

tony6969 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony6969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by p11primeragt p11primeragt wrote:

Hi and big welcome to NPOC,any questions fire away Thumbs Up <!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

thanks!
count on it. :)
primreble View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote primreble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 1:50am
HugWelcome to the forums nice clean prim you have there keep the pics coming you are in the right club for questionsThumbs Up
If its not a prim dont buy it
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 2:54am
hi and welcome to the club, that's a lovely looking GT you got.

enjoy the forums
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
gazandsue58 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazandsue58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 9:48am
Welcome and pictures as well a very tidy Primera you have there
Criteria View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Criteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 12:19am
Hi and welcome to the club.

This is the right place for answers to any primera questions you might have. This place has helped me out many times.

Your gt looks very clean!
AJTaylor View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 11:45am
Great looking GT you have there, welcome!
My automotive blog, The Wastegate
Also on Facebook
schwen View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 4:42pm
welcome!

that GT loon is looking excellent
P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
 Post Reply Post Reply