Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Bluetooth Adapter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrwinkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Bluetooth Adapter
    Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 10:12pm
Hi guys,

Ive read a lot on the forum about getting Bluetooth integration on the car, and it all seems very expensive.

I want to play music from my phone in the car and also take calls, but for me all this means is fitting a 3.5mm jack input.

Anyway, I've been having a search again tonight to see what I can find, and have come up with this:

http://www.carputer-shop.co.uk/aux-input-kits-c-2/nissan-aux-in-adapter-kit-p-121

It sounds like exactly what I want. As it connects as a cd multi changer, it claims it even lets you use the steering wheel controls.

If I buy one, I will keep you all posted on how it is.

Jay
jimwindz View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimwindz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 11:54am
Hi Jay,

I want to do the same, how did you get on?

Cheers Jim
jamie
mrwinkey View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrwinkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 2:34pm
Not bought it yet, as our lass wont let me. Lol.

It just plugs direct into the socket for the cd multi changer. It sounds so easy.

And as it plugs into the cd changer socket, it acts as one, and is meant to allow you to use the steering wheel controls.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 10:39am
Are you sure it just plugs in or are they saying it acts
as as if it is a multi changer?
sslavko View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sslavko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 11:04am
Hi guys, I have installed something similar on my primera p12. I installed XCarlink which works the same way as you explained, plugs into cd changer port on radio and emulates one. In addition to 3.5mm jack this one also has iPhone connector and Bluetooth adapter capable of streaming music from any Bluetooth device. Works pretty good, only drawback is if you listen to radio and someone calls you, then you have to switch to cd changer, press play (long press on forward button on steering wheel) and also to accept call on your phone. But if you are already listening to music from your phone than it is just one button to push - the accept call button.
gazandsue58 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazandsue58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 11:23am
I will have a look at that link later need one for my phone.
mrwinkey View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrwinkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 11:11pm
Hi Timeshock.

Yeh, if you look at the installation instructions, it shows you that it plugs into the rear of the stereo where the multi changer would.

Well before I buy one, I will have to find out why my drivers side front speakers have all stopped working. I dont use the stereo often, but our lass out iton in our way back from london this aft, and none of my speakers are working.

Not happy.
K27 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 9:16pm
Hi. I realky want bluetooth in my Nissan p12 from 2007. I wrote to x-carlink uk, but they replied that there was no solution for me because I have a 6 cd changer (no socket).
Anyone whos got the same experice or any idear how to fix the problem?
K12
mrwinkey View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrwinkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 9:33pm
Get in touch with this company and see what they say.

I watched a YouTube video on the installation and it showed you pkufging the device into your stereo and the stereo back into the device. So you only need ibe socjet.
wickydude View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 7:20am
Originally posted by K27 K27 wrote:

Hi. I realky want bluetooth in my Nissan p12 from 2007. I wrote to x-carlink uk, but they replied that there was no solution for me because I have a 6 cd changer (no socket).
Anyone whos got the same experice or any idear how to fix the problem?
K12

I think the easiest solution is to go the Parrot MKi9200 route.

Ex: Primera P12 1.9dCi Estate<b
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>