Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Airbag error - can't reset

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RafaelP12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 1:30pm
Hola soy de chile tengo p12 2.0 2006 tengo a mi no me parpadea esta fijo la luz de airbag y ademas abs.
Donde se ubica el filtro de polen ?
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 7:25pm
Bienvenido Rafael

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-p12-pollen-cabin-filter-change_topic55661.html
BrianMccaul View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianMccaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 1:53pm
Hi,
I have been having trouble with my 2002 wp12 airbag light also. I have followed all the advice above but no joy?
I got a guy out and his unit Launch x431 pro 3 gave these results but couldn't clear the codes from the control unit.
The car is in Spain and was sitting for 7 months and the battery died, I'm not sure if this would contribute to the problem?
The car has never been crashed so I'm confused as to how these codes can be cleared, on an off chance, i have sent off for a used part Control Unit withe exact part numbers etc, so am waiting on it arriving here to Spain.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Brian
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianMccaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 2:15pm
Sorry forgot to add codes from the diagnostic unit blow:

00C6 - CONTROL UNIT
00CC - CONTROL UNIT
003B - CONTROL UNIT
00C1 - CONTROL UNIT
0083 - Satellite sensor (RH) Comm fail
0093 - Satellite sensor (RH) Comm fail
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by BrianMccaul BrianMccaul wrote:

Sorry forgot to add codes from the diagnostic unit blow:

00C6 - CONTROL UNIT
00CC - CONTROL UNIT
003B - CONTROL UNIT
00C1 - CONTROL UNIT
0083 - Satellite sensor (RH) Comm fail
0093 - Satellite sensor (RH) Comm fail
Either of these two units could be involved: the first is the Air bag diagnosis sensor unit which is installed under the center console; and the other is the RH satellite sensor installed at the underside of right-hand center pillar. However, all the codes you've posted (which should be prefixed with the letter B) suggest a failure of the satellite sensor. It may have gone bad altogether or it has a corroded harness. You said you've placed an order for the "Control Unit."  Which of the two parts? For the 2002 model the part number of the diagnosis sensor is: 98820-AV225 (or 98820-AV21J); for the satellite sensor it is: 98830-AV625 (98830-AY025). At all events, check that the wiring connecting the two parts are still very intact.
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:22pm
Just a little correction. B0093 is for the left-hand side satellite sensor. With codes coming from the two satellite sensors, the fault might be with the air bag diagnosing sensor (the control unit). 
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianMccaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 8:52pm
Thanks so much for you detailed input gives me a chance of fixing the problems
Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 11:57pm
Keep us posted.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12