Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello Everyone! New member from Russial with a P12
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Everyone! New member from Russial with a P12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 5:08pm

With your permission I will write a bit more about the car.In the salon the following was done:Illumination of door handlesIn the case of handles a hole was drilled with a diameter of 5 millimeters, and a 5-millimeter yellow LED was put there. 

Connected (+) from the illumination of the buttons for controlling the glasses, (-) first connected to the end of the handbrake, then connected to a separate button

Similarly, the backlight of the ceiling light buttons was made. Only there in the buttons there are holes with a diameter of 3 millimeters, there and put the corresponding LEDs. 

Power supply (+) from the headlamp leveling illumination illumination, (-) to the button to which the illumination of the door handles is connected. The button was placed near the left foot, there is a suitable platform in the plastic.

Also, LED modules were installed in the ceiling fixtures, and then it became clear that making the button illumination very easy. The buttons themselves are initially transparent.

During the removal and installation of salon fixtures, plastic locks were broken and the housing of the fixtures. Thinking I saw the fixing brackets from the antiskirk brackets from the brake calipers (I work in the service and I have a lot of these pieces of hardware).

In the photo, the crossed out is the wrong version of the plate placement.

Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 7:24pm
And these are photos of several meetings of the Perm Club of Nissan Primera P12. On the Internet, few people are active, so there are not many cars.
The very first meeting. March 2016. We formed recently.

May 8, 2016 met to compare the twins. Ridden each other in cars. Well, joined us one more person on the black example.  The rear left lantern was broken in me, I made a timepiece of red and transparent adhesive tape

ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 9:22pm
hello and welcome to npoc mate, nice car, I see the P12's are popular in Russia..
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by ragt20 ragt20 wrote:

hello and welcome to npoc mate, nice car, I see the P12's are popular in Russia..

Yes, there is a certain popularity in P12. A lot of car with good equipment for little money.
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 11:40pm
Most are Saloon's I see. Thumbs Up
Roy
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 12:08am
it must of been a filthy day on the shoot in the carpark
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 6:50pm
Yes. Saloon's are very popular in Russia.  

Будут ещё фотографии встречь, но немного совсем. Ну и тихонько буду продолжать показывать, что у меня по машине сделано. Больших улучшений нет, а мелочи есть. Под себя довожу её потихоньку
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 6:50pm
There will be more pictures to meet, but a little at all. Well, quietly, I will continue to show what I have done with the car. There are no big improvements, but there are trifles. Under myself I bring it slowly
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 6:51pm
In the spring, we do not have clean cars. Sinks are expensive, and cleanliness lasts for 5 minutes
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 7:14pm
And here it's cleaner, and the cars are washed. May month. They rolled around the city and then drove out of town. Ride each other on cars. We arranged a small race for dispersal from 0km / h to a certain distance 1.6 against 1.8.  I did not see much difference in the overclocking. Maybe 1.8 was faulty, maybe it was not overclocked specially. Forgot to remove the video only.
Among us here is a car of a Chinese manufacturer assembled in Russia. Lifan Serbrium. This is one of the former owners of Nissan Primera.
I myself work as a car repairman repairing Chinese cars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>