Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello Everyone! New member from Russial with a P12
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Everyone! New member from Russial with a P12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 1:12pm
Good Work and some more interesting Posts.
Your area of Russia looks very nice.

Is the other Car a Daewoo?
fourohh View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fourohh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 11:24pm
Thanks for posting these pictures.
Big sky, fantastic scenes
Wave
Bon Voyage.
P11 1998 2.0ltr SE Sedan
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2020 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by imckay imckay wrote:

Good Work and some more interesting Posts.
Is the other Car a Daewoo?

Are you talking about an accident?
The second car is Chevrolet Lacetti, also this is Daewoo Lacetti.
schwen View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 6:54am
Thanks for sharing the pics!

Cannot believe the amount of dirt that russian cars use to have, are still over there common gravel roads?
P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by schwen schwen wrote:

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Cannot believe the amount of dirt that russian cars use to have, are still over there common gravel roads?

Our roads are mainly made of asphalt. Dirt is taken from roadsides, lawns. And in winter, due to the use of anti-ice reagents. Sand is also used. Well, temperature differences from minus to plus. Dirt roads remained. But there are not many of them in central Russia.
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 8:36pm
So the story of my car ended. I had to sell the car. Severe corrosion of the bottom of the car in the rear. I tried to pierce with a screwdriver in two places, pierced through.
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 9:05am
Very sad, but all good things come to an end, I hope you enjoy your next car
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 3:16pm
Sad news Sergey. Ouch  You kept the car running a good few years though. Thumbs Up
Are you looking for another P12, or are you going for a different make? 
Roy
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 6:30pm
Hello. In our market, the choice of cars under 950,000 rubles is very limited. I couldn't get a loan. Therefore, new cars were not considered. I only considered the manual transmission; the other functions and configurations did not interest me. For this money we have cars until 2012 and there is little choice. I've been looking for more than a year. But a friend suggested I look at the Toyota Corolla 150. For some reason I didn’t even remember about them. Considered 3 cars, took the last one. There is an accident from the rear right fender to the front right door. The wing was hit the hardest, but I'm glad they didn't cut anything. The rest is weaker. Price 850,000 rubles as of September 2022. But 2 sets of tires and a set of wheels and the price turned out to be 890,000 rubles. Engine 1.6 124 hp, manual transmission, initial equipment, but I have already equipped it a little.
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 6:42pm
This is what it looked like at the time of purchase.

Improved appearance. Black film on the door pillars, Camry 40 wheels, radiator grille painted in body color. A stand for a license plate from a Chevrolet Aveo has appeared.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>