Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello Everyone! New member from Russial with a P12
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Everyone! New member from Russial with a P12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 10:53am
Welcome to NPOC

Very interesting posts
Is your Primera from Russia? I have looked at Russian Primera Club Website and there seem to be a mix of imported Japanese and European.
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 7:03pm
Yes. My Primera from Russia. She bought from an official dealer new. I am the second owner. But I had the opportunity to thoroughly study the history of this сar on the service base of the dealer. And I knew the owner well. 

They collected them in England. But the quality of plastic and bodywork is worse than that of Japanese Primera. The English are more like European and Russian Primera. Japanese are Primera the principle others Primera.
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 7:17pm
We sometimes met near my garage. Diagnosed cars suspension, engine, well, and listened to various strange noises.

And then they met a man from St. Petersburg and his station wagon. From left to right. Universal 2.0 variator luxury package (xenon, hatch, leather interior), sedan 1.8 manual transmission. And my 1.6 manual transmission. Have looked the versatile person, have felt. I liked the body type myself, but for myself I would like 2.0 with a mechanical transmission (unloved automatic transmissions).
I already wrote that in Russia they love more sedans, then there are universals, but hatchbacks do not take root.

Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 7:40pm

Almost immediately after the purchase, I changed the headlight washer to a separate button. Button for circuits with high current so putting it without a relay. From the BSM block, the appropriate (+) wire was cut off and connected to the button contact. (-) screwed somewhere in the vicinity of the steering column. From a positive headlight washer does not work when the windshield washer is working.

The duration of the washer depends on the duration of the button press and does not depend on the lights on. In our winter conditions, a rather useful refinement. Although someone is just pulling out the appropriate fuse

I put the button to the right of the steering wheel so it is more convenient for me. Most often the helm with the left hand and the right one is free. The button from the Russian car Lada 2110 and there she is responsible for the electric trunk, so the picture on it is appropriate

We test the revision. I went this week.

I removed the plastic that is under the steering wheel. Cut out the hole of the desired diameter.

Button in place

General view after.

Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 5:34pm

Have a nice time of day. If I'm still not bored with you, then I will continue to give you a brief introduction to the car.

This, too, was done a long time ago. Going to the auto parts store, for Russian cars, I saw there different lights. Well, I bought a few pieces.

The one on the left in the photo was bought in 2 copies (I do not know what it is from) and installed in the back door. 

The one that is on the right of the photos from the car LADA 2108 is the highlight number. It was bought 3 pieces. One in the backlight of the glove box, http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/924/AQh7in.jpg">

the other two on the highlight of the legs. Since I do not like LED tape hanging just like that, I decided to put these lights on.

Regular glaze of the glove compartment, and a lampshade from LADA - 2108. 

In all plafonds, lamps with six LEDs were installed. In the future I think to remove the lamps and put a LED ribbon (warm white light) in the ceiling lamps, the cold white is already bored.

roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 5:45pm
Great work Sergey. Keep it up Thumbs Up
Roy
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 7:42pm
Many thanks. We are trying. Now I do less work on the improvements, the main one has already done. Now I do very little things.
It is now necessary to repair the BSM unit and to correct the earlier bypass of this block. The light in the salon does not work now.
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 7:22pm
With your permission, I will continue. In the car, the rear speakers were replaced. The regular speaker stopped playing, it was not possible to find a replacement on the disassembly. So I bought a set of 2 speakers and 2 tweeters. Well, why did I decide to put them in the back doors. Pishchalki also did not remain idle and were installed in the rear shelf.

I like sounding. I think now the front part of the acoustics, too, to change, but I want a good 3-component separate. And where to put the low frequency, without reworking the entire interior, did not come up with yet.

As was the vibration isolation of the doors. He did it only so that the speakers did not play in the iron door. The effect is sound became more pleasant. Well, the doors have become heavy and close with a deaf duel, and do not ring loudly.

To install new speakers, we had to cut out rings from plywood. With a tool, this is not difficult.
Compare the speakers
We install the ring at the door.

Sorry in the last message one picture is not inserted
Blue View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Sick End

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 11:38pm
These are some really nice mods you and friends are doing, great work!
Zapoy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 5:09pm
Thank you. Well, I mostly do for myself, well, and often for the sake of interest, to get or not something from electrical improvements.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>