Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Primera P12 2.0 Litre SVE (CarSpyTV)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CarSpyTV View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarSpyTV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Primera P12 2.0 Litre SVE (CarSpyTV)
    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 2:07am

Fancy a quick look at my P12? Okay then! The key facts include:

• version: 2.0 Litre Petrol SVE Automatic Hatchback

• year: 2005

• mileage: 113,202

• service history: full.

The car’s treated carefully, but it’s my daily driver so it has to cope with family trips, the dog, and crazy drivers who seem determined to wreck my paint! Sadly, the vehicle can’t be wrapped in cotton wool. I tried that once – but the police took exception.

Anyway, the paint is waxed every three months (much to the bemusement of my neighbours), and I treat the leather. Some years ago, the underside was covered with waxoyl so it’s nice and solid.

Nothing serious has failed on this car, but it’s had its fair share of new parts in recent years. Among other things, it’s had:

• starter motor

• shock absorber

• multiple drop links.

I think that’s reasonable considering its age and mileage. Not everyone agrees – but I fight them off with an ‘evil death glare!’

------------------------------------- On a boat! -----------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------- Lost in the snow! ---------------------------------------

CarSpyTV. Join the fun at YouTube. Buying, driving, maintaining, and selling cars - because it's interesting!
 Post Reply Post Reply