Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan primera p12 fuel filter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael ang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan primera p12 fuel filter
    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 5:01pm
Hi I’m a new member just want to ask some questions my Nissan primera 2004 start to deaccelarate while I’m driving to motorway going to airport like no power when I’m stepping on gas they manage to run up to 50 miles/ hour gladly made it back home safely I been told may be need to change the fuel filter, I did try to change to day but I can’t find the location when I look from YouTube said next to gas tank but can’t find it then other said under the wiper motor I done as well today I dismantled everything still can’t find it so I really don’t know were they are so can some one help me pls thanks
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 5:36pm
Hi Michael. Welcome to NPOC.  Handshake
You need to tell us what engine you have in your P12. Thumbs Up
Roy
 Post Reply Post Reply