Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 side indicator not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarranderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 side indicator not working
    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 12:37pm
Hello everyone!
I have a P12 and have recently had the left side indicator stop working. The bulb is tested good so it must be a connection loose or something. Does anyone know how to trace this or knows where a probable fault could be?

I tried to have a look at where the wires go but I have to take apart half the car to trace it... troublesome... Shocked

Thought I would try and see if anyone here has any simmilar experence and knows what to do.
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 4:26pm
Hi Jonathon. Welcome to NPOC. Handshake
The most common place is where the wires connect together under the wing. Thumbs Up
Roy
jarranderson View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarranderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 6:19pm
Thank you Roy!
Looks like it will be a little troublesome to get to then.
Ill put some time to it this week.

Post Reply Post Reply