Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

broken screen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ochuko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: broken screen
    Posted: 13 May 2020 at 9:32pm
Hi every one I just bought a used Nissan Premira 2005 wit
h a broken screen the heater fan is always on which was disconnected before i bought it now that i've fix the ac the heater fan just wont stop what do i do knowing that the screen has sun born CryCryCry
Jesus Is Lord
fourohh View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourohh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:12pm
Not sure if this helps but forget about the a/c for a moment.
Talking about the normal car heater itself.
Can you switch it from hot to cold air?
When you switch the control knob quickly from hot to cold, do you hear a flap opening and closing behind the dashboard?
If not, you may have to take the radio out. There are little rods that move the flaps (or gates) and they need to be clicked back in place.
If it is more complicated than that you will have to wait for an answer from someone else. Embarrassed
P11 1998 2.0ltr SE Sedan
fourohh View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourohh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:28pm
Sorry, just noticed you have a P12 - it may be a different system for controlling the flaps. Embarrassed
P11 1998 2.0ltr SE Sedan
ochuko View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ochuko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:46pm
So sì greatful to you and your respond but I can see any thing in the screen and turning on and off to me is impossible I've tried every thi I can to turn the heater of ni can do I want some one to teach me step by step with his working one to fix it cos I can't see anything in the screen which makes it difficult cos I don't even know who has it around me
Jesus Is Lord
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 5:48pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
A well documented issue, I think you will find your answer here:

Post Reply Post Reply