Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alloy wheels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
James white View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alloy wheels
    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 11:27am
Thanks,

Am sure it was a Mazda 5, don’t think am going to bother with them now anyway, got more important issues at hand with the car, it’s been sorned off the road for 5 years, it was my fault Mclean who passed away so I want to get it up and running, and road worthy, put a battery in and it started , freed the brakes off and drives not to bad but noticed a few leaks, hopefully get the car back in working order before I think of alloys
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 8:30am
Which model of Mazda?

Welcome to NPOC too :)
James white View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 12:35pm
Primera p12 , alloy wheels, does anyone know if a set of alloys that were fitted to a Mazda would fit a p12??
 Post Reply Post Reply