Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Central lockin working wrong

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E_Korhonen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Central lockin working wrong
    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 11:21am
Hello! Ihave Nissan Almera N16  1.8 Hatcback. I know that this is Primera forum but they are basically same electronics if i'm not totally wrong??
Basically my central locking isnt working. If i press key fob or the button inside to lock the doors, they will lock. But if i try to open them only drives door will just lock its self. If i press keyfob twice the turning signalls try to say that all doors are open but nothing realy is. I find this very peculiar. Does anyone know should i replace Central locking module or NATS?
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2021 at 9:48am
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
Not sure if I have come across this issue before, I keep reading your description and I am not entirely sure what you are describing. From your description it sounds as if all your actuators are working as in you can lock the doors, but not open them, on top of that the drivers door will be actuated open but then will lock itself?

I recommend you download the free electronic service manual following the link below

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-factory-service-manuals_topic29493.html

It gives procedures (lots of them for circuit testing the SECU with a multimeter which may help diagnose the issue if you have access to ConsultII it also gives you a diagnosis.Thumbs Up
E_Korhonen View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E_Korhonen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2021 at 12:08pm
Hi!
Thank you for your help. You have understood my problem quite correctly. I disassembled the driver’s door completely and put it back together and got rid of the opening and locking problem. I'll try your instructions, and I'll get back to you later
Best regards. Eetu
 Post Reply Post Reply