Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 144 Manual download

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jouko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 144 Manual download
    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 10:25am
Hi there is the text introducing the possibility to manuals download, but at least from a mobile this is a loop. The link is to download where you tell they are under "How to", but there again is no link to download anything. What am i missing here? Or maybe they are not visible right away after my registration to your forum? Did try already logout and login back.

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/free-nissan-primera-factory-service-manuals-fsm-download_forum103.html

What i need is a manual to find instruction to measure and adjust P11-144 2001 idle behaviour and idle speed. I might add a new question because did not find quite exactly similar issue from others.. br Jouko
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 7:26am
Welcome to NPOC

Link to the How To Section
https://www.npoc.co.uk/FORUM/nissan-primera-factory-service-manuals_topic29493.html

Clean the Idle Air Control Valve Plunger
Then there is a process to follow for setting idle in the 144 Manual
 Post Reply Post Reply