Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11: rear windscreen replacement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11: rear windscreen replacement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourohh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11: rear windscreen replacement
    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 8:45pm
Insurer put me through to aut@glass on Tuesday... they have none in stock and will get back to me "in a few days".
Maybe try to phone them again tommorow.
Can't find much info on the web.
Was wondering how scarce a new rear windscreen for a P11 saloon (with wiper hole) is these days?

P11 1998 2.0ltr SE Sedan
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 10:07pm
give national windscreens a call, they usually have plenty, but obviously if they aren't who your insurer goes through, not sure whether you will get the lower price you get, when you go through them
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
Dunmanifestin View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunmanifestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 7:31am
Just don't use Auto Windscreens. 41 days they had my car off the road, after removing the trim around the screen (cut it to shreds) and having to wait for a new one from Japan. Then the screen turned out to be warped or something, so when I look out my back window cars are either squashed or stretched. I am still beyond fuming with them after all these years. Absolute charlatans.
--Kuro P11GT Saloon-- COTM April '13
fourohh View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourohh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 8:21pm
Thanks for the replies ragt20 and Dunmanifestin.
Yes... not getting great vibes about the people my insurers have put me on to.
Fortunately it's the rear, well wrapped up now, so I can still drive around.
Thanks for the suggestion, will reassess the situation on Monday.

P11 1998 2.0ltr SE Sedan
 Post Reply Post Reply