Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Howdy Ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by leighzx leighzx wrote:

Ha, ha, knew you would ask that. Yep big box of it!!!!

You rare parts hoarder!
P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
leighzx View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leighzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by essNchill essNchill wrote:

Yay Leigh you big gay bear <3
Hi sweetheart 
Probably The Best Primera In The World!

leighzx View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leighzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Stevie-Boy Stevie-Boy wrote:

Good to see you Leigh, I was wondering how you were recently. You've had the 350GT a while now, you had it when you were last on here.
Yeah. Do tend to keep them. Hard to believe nearly 8 years. Hope all is well.

leighzx View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leighzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2022 at 12:10am
Hi Shade, and all of you. Can’t believe you are still going, although it was always about the people! Yes Steve, still have the 350gt, but to be fair, I’m usually out and about in the MR2. Used to slag them off, but what a fool I was….shits and giggles, is how I would describe them, even when standard. Doing NC500 next month, and yes, I’m taking the Toyota. Have the odd communication with Jim, to check up on my baby. Knew I sold that car to the right man! Had some I’ll heath, yes the word we don’t mention, but think I’m out of the woods. Will know for definite next year! Anyway, won’t be checking in for a while, but will do one day. Probably breaking a rule, but shwen, keep an eye out on the bay of e, as I’m nearly over my fascination, but not quite. You never know what might turn up!! Keep safe, stay well.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12