Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 radio code help please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ricardomax View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricardomax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 radio code help please
    Posted: 13 Jan 2024 at 7:01pm
can you try this tool : http://onlineradiocode.de/
bostan View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bostan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2023 at 5:26pm
Hi all.I have a problem. Today I disconnected my battery to restart the car computer and i forgot that my radio will enter safe mode and ask me for a code that I don't have.
Now, I went on the internet and looked up for a tool that can help me unlock the radio. Has anyone tried this tool?? I'm almost convinced to buy just because I need an opinion from you.http://https://radiocodefinder.com/nissan-radio-code
catalin7789 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catalin7789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2023 at 12:14am
Hello everyone, I'm also intervening with a problem. Today I changed the battery in my car, being a nissan primera p12 and after I installed the new battery the radio cd asked me for a code. I looked in the car's book but I didn't find any code. I disassembled the radio cd and discovered the serial number, which is: CL076160123547 . In the meantime, I found a site on the internet that gives me the radio code. Has anyone used it yet? https://radiocodefinder.com/nissan-radio-code I want to know if the site is legit because I don't want to be scammed.... Please help me...
i need help about my car
Tony Coat View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Coat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 3:38pm
Hello to whoever reads this (maybe Graeme!),
I suppose it might be important to say the car is a p11 - 144.
To be precise.
Cheers all
Tony.
Tony Coat View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Coat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 2:27pm
Thanks Graeme,
I've sent you a private message.
Cheers
Tony.
Tony Coat View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Coat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 10:36am
Hello again Graeme, (and anyone else who happens along!)
I know it was quite a long shot, hoping someone might have the contacts to get hold of the magic code, but I reckoned NPOC was the best place to ask such a thing.Clap
Could it still be my lucky day?  LOL
Please and thanks :)
Best regards,
Tony.
Tony Coat View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Coat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2022 at 11:46pm
Hi Graeme,
Many thanks for your reply :)
I was beginning to lose hope, so didn't check back in the last fortnight...
Here's trusting you can pull some strings with your contacts!
All the best,
thanks again,
Tony.
P11 Graeme View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote P11 Graeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2022 at 8:12am
Tony,
It COULD be your lucky day!

I work for Nissan Technical Centre - Europe and I have contacts.

I managed to get radio codes before for my own P11 radios when I purchased a car without a radio code.

I will try to obtain the code for you from the Belgium car details you have supplied.
Regards
P11 Graeme
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2022 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Tony Coat Tony Coat wrote:

Thanks Timeshock, so the previous owner (if they kept the manuals/code) is the only solution? ShockedConfused

I think so, it's basically an anti theft feature so it would be unlikely that posting up an answer on a forum was a good thing to do even if is is genuinely helpful in cases like yours.

You could try contacting the main dealer with the cars documentation and VIN code 

essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2022 at 7:15am
Hey Tony - I know that on other models of Nissans, you can get an unlock code online based on the serial number and model of your factory Nissan stereo (I did this for my daughters Nissan Note etc) but I've never seen this done for any model of Primera etc, so I think the only way would be from the previous owner, or swap out for a cheapy aftermarket stereo.

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shaun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>