Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Everyone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrostByte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 10:58pm
darn i cant edit the post oh poop oh well heres a few pics of the car for you  please inform me if the post is in the wrong place or you just dont want the pics here ;) more to come as and when i get the rest done gotta offload em from the camera

Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 11:17pm
Oooh another ginger PrimeraThumbs%20Up

Welcome to NPOCSmile
It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
Mad Maru View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC's longest "to do" list!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Maru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 11:45pm
Nice motor welcome to the Irn-bru 4x4 clan, guess lowering may well be ur first mod (get it slammed)? Seems very low at back compared to front like mine used to be!
FrostByte View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrostByte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 12:54am
yeah i noticed the back end was lower than the front but thats how it was when i bought it ............ whether or not someone has done half a lowering mod on it i dunno but yup thats the next thing for me is the lowering stage :D gonna be a belly hugger
primera_gt_200 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote primera_gt_200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 2:11am
Looking good mate Thumbs%20Up

Boot full of ICE LOL
FrostByte View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrostByte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 12:26pm
ok so i get her almost done and have to remove the alloys for mot ........... the tyres failed lol so anyway i park her up last night and go down this morning to find some dirty little tw*t has twoc'ed one of my grilles honestly some people will filch anything

Anyhow heres the rear with the tints installed

essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 9:57pm
Looking nice - Shitter about the grill! AFAIK, I thought you could only get the grills off from the inside of the bonnet?
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 9:58pm
PS - Can you bring your signature piccy down to within forum regs sizes please (500 X 100 MAX), yours is 384 X 122 - Many thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12