Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello to all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radonio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello to all
    Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 11:36am
Hi, i am from romania and i want to salute you all.i own the primera from the signature.its a wonderful car ,i like very much.hope u understand my bad english.wish you the best!!

ps: where can i find complete service manuals for my primera.thanks
NISSAN PRIMERA P11(GA16DE) 1.6 99CP '98 Ac Break
modsman View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 11:48am
welcome to the club mate .. your english is not bad at all .. 
Skymera
Jim View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
NPOC S.H.A.T.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 11:57am
Hey,

Welcome to the NPOC,

You're english is fine Thumbs Up

Factory Service Manuals can be found here: http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-factory-service-manuals_topic29493.html

Hope that helps!

Jim Wahey

radonio View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radonio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:09pm
i have a question.do wou have high prices were you live for nissan in general because here in romania the parts are very expensive and many people avoid buying japonesse cars like nissan or mazda......   anyway i own both nissan and mazda because i think,and i also know ,that these are great cars. can someone give me a link to a store ,or something where i can see and compare the price range for nissan parts.thanks a lot dear friends!

Jim View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
NPOC S.H.A.T.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:14pm
As a general rule Genuine Nissan parts are fairly expensive in the UK, however compared to other manufacturers, Peugeot, Audi etc, they are fairly evenly priced.

Places like eBay and other online auction sites seem to be the best place to start when looking for spares - or joining up here will enable you to access the trading sections where parts can be found at very reasonable prices Thumbs Up

radonio View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radonio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Jim Jim wrote:

Places like eBay and other online auction sites seem to be the best place to start when looking for spares - or joining up here will enable you to access the trading sections where parts can be found at very reasonable prices Thumbs Up

for me the shippement is the problem.even if i find parts that i need and the price is ok i would still have this problem.how do i get the product here,in romania because the shippement could be higher than the product.or maybe im wrong and there is a solution.who knowes.....
toggy View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 3:18pm
Welcome to the NPOC
 Post Reply Post Reply